- Admission to the Zazyoga Teacher Training, workshops, classes or retreats is subject to acceptance at the sole discretion of Zazyoga.
- Registration must be completed online at zazyoga.com
- Registration for each event is limited to 16 students and on a first come first served basis.
- Late registrations and waiting list are subject to availability.
- Zazyoga cannot guarantee your registration in the Yoga Teacher Training until the deposit payment is received.
- Payments for the Zazyoga Teacher Training can be made via bank transfer or PayPal.
- A deposit payment of USD 500 is required within 14 days of registration. The remaining balance of payment is due no later than 30 days before the commencement date of the training. If you register less than 30 days prior to the starting date of the training, the full payment is due on registration.
- Early bird discount only applies to registrations received more than 60 days prior to the starting date of the training.
- Pampering Package is applicable to direct bookings only and for full payments received at once and more than 45 days prior to the start date of the training.
- The deposit of USD 500 is non-refundable.
- For cancellation communicated to Zazyoga more than 90 days prior to the starting date of the training, a full refund will apply, minus the deposit and transaction fees.
- For cancellation communicated to Zazyoga more than 60 days prior to the starting date of the training, a refund of 50% of the tuition will apply, minus the deposit and transaction fees.
- For cancellation communicated to Zazyoga 60 days or less prior to the starting date of the training, no refund will be provided.
- Zazyoga reserves the right to cancel any Yoga Teacher Training or Retreat and provide a full refund or offer alternative event to the registered students. Zazyoga accepts no responsibility for flight costs in the event of cancellation of training, rescheduling or delays.
Third party facilities and services liability waiver
- Zazyoga carefully selects its training locations to offer a positive experience to its student. However, Zazyoga cannot be help responsible for any issues arising from the facilities contracted and third parties contracted, including but not limited to accommodation, food, yoga and spa facilities and equipment, activities and transport.
- All students of Zazyoga must have a valid travel and medical insurance with Medivac from Indonesia at minima.
- Attendance to all classes is mandatory. Students must attend all classes of the Zazyoga Teacher Training to receive their certification.
- Should a student be incapable to participate in the practice classes due to illness or injury, he or she is expected to attend the class and observe, to the best of his or her capacity.
- Should a student miss part of the classes due to illness or injury, Zazyoga may request that the student attends additional private classes to make up for the missed hours, at the cost of the student.
- Zazyoga reserve the right to decide not to certify any student that has not attended the minimum number of hours required for the certification.
- Admission to the Zazyoga Teacher Training does not guarantee certification.
- Zazyoga reserve the right not to certify any student who does not meet the following criteria:
- Attendance and participation in all sessions
- Successful passing of the written, practical, and teaching exams
- All additional course work completed on time
- Zazyoga may capture photos and videos throughout the program which may be used for our website and advertising material. By agreeing with these terms and conditions you grant Zazyoga full permission to use these media.
- Students of Zazyoga agree to behave respectfully toward their peers and teachers, practice responsibly and within their own physical limits, and respect the facilities, staff, and equipment provided.
- Zazyoga has a strict no drugs and no alcohol policy. Any student found to have consumed drugs or alcohol on the premises will be immediately expelled from the course.
- Zazyoga reserves the right to ask a student to leave the training if he or she poses a risk to the physical safety of the instructors or other students, if he or she is compromising the learning of the group, or if he or she present inappropriate, unethical, or disruptive behavior. No refund will be provided.
- The type of data Zazyoga collects from you may include: name, address, telephone number and email address. Optional information such as photograph, demographic information, date of Birth or your gender may also be collected. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree to the purpose of Zazyoga collecting your personal information:
- To help develop new services or improve our existing services
- To send emails about special offers, new services or other information you may be interested in
- To personalize your sessions in order to better fit your interests, such as offering you relevant, individually tailored content and experiences
Changes to the Terms & Conditions
- Zazyoga reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions and prices at any time and without prior notice. Any changes to the terms and conditions will be updated it on the website.